Thursday, November 9, 2017

{Altenew} Let's Celebrate You



Yesterday, a good friend turned 40 and a bunch of us went out for brunch, followed by a matinee showing of A Bad Moms Christmas! We had such a good time. I thought the sequel was better than the original. ;) I used the watercoloured images from Day 15 of Kathy Racoosin's 30-Day Colouring Challenge to create this card for the occasion.


In addition to the wonderful images from Coffee Love, I used the Super Script set to create the sentiment. I also used Volcano Lake, Lagoon and Emerald inks to create the ombre effect on the big 'celebrate' word.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

4 comments:

Purple Princess said...

I love this style!!

Shelly said...

This is awesome, Emily! Love it!

~amy~ said...

Love + pinned!

Lindsey said...

SO smart of you to have coloured these ahead of time in coordinating colours! They turned into such a fun card!