Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pink Cat Studio ~ May 26th Digi Release!

It's been four weeks since Pink Cat Studio has had a digi release but we're back with another bunch of cuties! I squealed with delight at the sight of these cats. They range from adorable to chic and cool. Plus they're perfect for those Father's Day cards you haven't made yet!

I used the Cat Father & Kittens to make this card for my husband. As soon as my son saw it, he pointed to all the kittens, giggling and squealing. Then he said, "I give that to Baba?" Total cuteness, I tell you! He was a bit upset that Father's Day wasn't immediate but it was really cute that he was super excited to give it to his Dad. It's obvious that I don't have three kids but my son is highly energetic and all over the place as quick as lightning. If you imagine him moving all around in the different positions as you read the sentiment, then the card is a perfect representation of my son and the way he plays with his Dad. ;)

As always, more inspiration can be found on the Pink Cat Studio Blog as well as the design team links on my sidebar. Thanks for stopping by to enjoy today's release and I hope you have a wonderful day!

NOTE: Thank you so much for all the comments left on my last two posts! I really appreciate them and I've been trying to visit all your blogs but Blogger has been giving me the worst time these past two days. Even when I'm logged in, it tells me that I'm Anonymous and the comments don't stick for those of you who have your blog set with comment windows embedded in the page. For those of you who switch pages or have a pop up page for comments, I'm able to comment. I really hope they fix this problem soon so I can catch up on my blog-surfing and the rest of you don't think I'm ignoring you!

Sources: Gina K Designs pure luxury kraft & 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride; Pink Cat Studio Cat Father & Kittens; Papertrey Ink My Hero, My Dad; Copics; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight; QuicKutz Epic Six; Stampin' Dimensionals

35 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great card, love the shape of it.

Lynn said...

Adorable....love the way you placed the sentiment!

Jay Gee said...

Super fun card Emily! Makes me smile to think of your son jumping all over his dad... wish mine was still little. Love the sentiment too.

Jay Gee said...

PS. what do you use to cut out your images? craft knife or scissors? You always have a perfect white edge on your paper pieced images... I just can't do that!

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute!!! Beautiful card! :)

Anonymous said...

What a COOL cat!! Love him!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Sooooo cute, Emily!! Father cat and all the kitties!! hi hi, love it! Thansk for your sweet comments on my blog as well. Oeh, yes, I am surely enjoying the Papertrey products!! Love that style and of course I would love if you also create with them, 'cause there's always lots and lots of inspiration on your blog!!
Wishing you a wonderful day!!
Hugs, Wendy

Janna Werner said...

super sweet Emily!

Jen W. said...

Awesome colouring and I like the floor and wallpaper. Your little guy cracks me up and I can just picture him zipping around all over the place. :)

Vicky Hayes said...

I just love what you do with these cute images Emily - you always manage somehow to give them a bit of 'edge'. It sounds to me as if your husband may get more than one card from your enthusiastic son! Vx

Beebeebabs said...

Great card you did a nice job tfs!

Ujjwal said...

This is so cute and I love to hear your son's cute stories :D

Angela said...

"Baba" is going to love this! So adorable :)

Karen B. said...

This is fantastically super cute!

Galena said...

I am in love with this card! Did you hand cut the card shape, used a punch...?

Love it!
Ivona@SugarsticksParties

Karin said...

These images are so cute and fun! Great card and Blogger is giving EVERYONE problems! No worries :)

farmhouse-story said...

so darling, emily! and if you hand cut that image out--amazing job, girl!!

thanks for the info on blogger, i changed my comments setting:)

Jennifer said...

Adorable Fathers day card!!! Love your sweet little watermark too!! (=

G Peplow said...

Fabulous Emily such cute cats, I just love the colouring you do, it brings the images to life:0)
Did you know you were my first commenter? Well you were and I think I can forgive you especially as it's not your fault at all it's that naughty Mr Blogger:0) Big Hugs:0) xxx

Brenda said...

Super adorable Emily! I don't know how you do it! Just love the image and how it relates to your son and his Daddy! I can totally understand, except mine is a girl!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOW cute! I love the papers and that image with the papa cat with his kittens! SOOOO precious:) LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Your pictures are very sweet and full of heart. The cats are very adorable.

Julie Ranae said...

Blogger has been a nightmare, hasn't it??!!!

This is an adorable card, Emily! I am not a digi girl and am always amazed at what can be done! You ALWAYS inspire me!

Alice said...

such a cool father's day card. fabulous coloring on the image. super card, Emily! love it!

Meg said...

Wow--what a great card, Em! Love how you used the sentiment to accent each kitten!

Lindsey said...

What a sweet Father's Day card! Beautiful colouring as always, of course. And I love how you analyzed exactly HOW blogger is failing -- and it's been the same for me! Here's hoping it's fixed...

Emily Keaton said...

Making up for lost time while I was unable to log in to my Blogger Dashboard to get my blog fix each day! This card is super cute--yup, I can see this as a "time lapse" of your son climbing all over his dad. What a fun idea!

BabyBokChoy said...

This card is absolutely and totally awesome for dad's day!! love it!

donna mikasa said...

Such a delightful Father's Day card! Super cute image and your coloring is awesome!

Heather said...

So cute, what a perfect card for Dad :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

I've been having the same Blogger issue on-and-off (so annoying!). Hee hee about your son...I can just imagine him all over the place like on the card. What a perfect card for your hubby!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I love this your cat shaped cat is awesome!

Virginia L. said...

Amazing coloring and details, Emily!! Love your designs--always!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is really unique and different from most Father's Day Cards, I love it!! It's a really cute image!

itsallrosi said...

this is really cute!