Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pink Cat Studio ~ Jun 10th Digi Release!

Welcome to another Pink Cat Studio digi release featuring yet more additions to the Dots & Delights Collection of sweet and elegant images! Today's freebie with any purchase is none other than Snorkeling Lily. It's one of my favourite and most used images from the Lily at the Beach rubber set. I've made two cards (here and here) where I've substituted Billy's head in. Could a Billy version be next? You'll have to wait and see! ;)

I decided to feature these adorable love birds in a truly CAS style. Basically, I picked three colours for this card. After using three shades of green on the leaves, I decided not to blend them because I thought they looked alive. I did hem and haw a bit over that decision because I always try to blend when colouring with my Copic markers. I don't have a lot of confidence in using gemstones but I thought they would look nice in this tree. I used five green gemstones at the centres of the leaf clusters and one yellow one on the odd branch to match the fiery love birds. I wanted to use a sentiment that would work for several different occasions so I pulled two words from Heart Prints and created my own sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by to enjoy this release with me! More inspiration can be found on the PCS DT blogs whose links are on my side bar. If you'd prefer to start shopping right away, just click here to head straight to the Pink Cat Studio Digi Store. Have a wonderful day!

Sources: GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Love Birds on Swing; PTI Heart Prints; SU Summer Sun ink; Vivid ButterScotch ink; Copics; Forever in Time gemstones; SU 1-3/8" circle punch

2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is absolutely adorable! LOVE it!

Zonahobisaya said...

Bonus locus : Zonahobisaya
Bonus locus : Sinopsis Film
Bonus locus : Logo
Bonus locus : Zonahobisaya
Bonus locus : Zonahobisaya
Bonus locus : Zonahobisaya
Bonus locus : Zonahobisaya
Bonus locus : Zonahobisaya