Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reindeer Ride

Oh, the cruelty of Christmas! I know there are nesties in my stocking but I can't use them 'til after Christmas. They're my first nesties ever and I can't wait to use them. Can you imagine how hard it is for me not to even sneak a use without the giver knowing? LOL At least you won't see all square and rectangular shapes on my cards in the New Year. :P

Anyway, I don't really need to make anymore Christmas cards but the images are too cute to pass up and there are a few I haven't made cards with yet so I'll keep making them as long as I feel festive. Lately I've been itching to make Valentine's and Mother's Day cards so you never know what you'll see here next! ;) This card uses unconventional Christmas colours and features the Pink Cat Studio digital image Reindeer Ride which is also available in the rubber set Itty Bitty Christmas. Melissa and the PCS DT are enjoying our holidays until the New Year when we'll be debuting a bunch of amazing Valentine's images. We can't wait to show them to you!!!

Sources: SU bashful blue & chocolate chip cardstock; TPH 111lb matte white cardstock; Provo Craft Slab IV dp; Pink Cat Studio Reindeer Ride digital image; The Old Island Stamp Co. 575-A sentiment; SU ballet blue ink; Vivid Butterscotch ink; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; PSX Diamond Sparkles; dimension squares

No comments: