Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Father's Day #1

Okay, I'm going back to my big order. The next card is a Father's Day card. Again, this is for someone I don't know and I don't have too many masculine stamps. I'm making a note on my wish list to get some masculine stamps which will make my life easier when it comes to making future cards for men! For this card, I didn't think animals would be that appropriate so I decided to use a very old stamp of a little boy giggling. I decided to go with an asymmetrical layout and I think it works quite well.

Sources: DCWV and Staples cardstock; Hero Arts and Stamper's Edge stamps; sentiment stamp of an unknown brand; Memories Black and Artprint Brown inks; Vivid Butterscotch ink; Stampin' Up Taken With Teal and Garden Green inks; McGill circle punch; American Crafts premium ribbon; Dimensions squares; Laurentien pencil crayons

No comments: