Saturday, April 25, 2009

Custom Wedding #1

I received an order from my friend Kevin for a wedding he's attending. He saw my other wedding cards and thought they were very nice so he asked me to make one with the bride and groom's names on it. He thought I was going to make the same ones as before but little did he know all my cards are one-offs and the ones he'd seen were already gifted. I decided to go with classic silver, white and black with a splash of red to symbolize love and passion. I printed the names using Bradley Hand font and then embossed it to make it pop. For some reason this card didn't want to photograph well. It looks much better in person. Kevin liked the card so much he paid double the price I quoted him. Thanks so much, Kevin!

Sources: Essence du Papier, DCWV and Staples cardstock; sentiment stamp of an unknown brand; Memories Black ink; McGill circle punches; Fiskars Threading Water border punch; Carl heart punch; Offray ribbon; SU! brads; Zig emboss writer; Personal Stamp Exchange Sparkle embossing powder; Hot Boss embossing heat tool

No comments: